Show your support for Zikula! Sign up at Github account and watch the Core project!
- geoff responded to »zikula.com.au« 01:00 AM
- craigh responded to »Numerous 404 errors on Zilkula site - what's up?« 18. Apr
- bronto responded to »High Bandwith Usage« 15. Apr
- Paustian responded to »Migrating from PostNuke to Zikula« 01. Apr
- mesteele101 responded to »Zikula 1.2.10 - set default replyto address for new user email« 31. Mar
- portugao responded to »Redirect to specific page on login« 30. Mar
- localrags responded to »Broken RSS when running Mobile theme« 30. Mar
We encourage everyone to contribute back to the project. We are in great need of donations to keep our dedicated servers running and maintain the project. Any amount will be used for the upkeep of the project.
If you have some spare time on your hands we welcome help in the following ways:
- Contribute to documenting the project in the Wiki
- Lend a hand in the forums by sharing your knowledge
- Create and share a theme
- Develop and share an extension
- Report bugs
- Make suggestions on how to create a better product
Remember, everyone who uses Zikula has an opportunity to get involved and by getting involved we all contribute to creating a better application for everyone!
If you are interested in getting involved on a deeper level and have experience in Zikula development, shown for example through a long standing and popular module let us know. Help is always appreciated and welcome.
Developing Your Own Module
If you are interested in developing your own module, there are a variety of services offered to support your efforts including a hosting resource - Zikula Code. At Zikula Code (also known as the CoZi) the project will host developer's projects, providing Wikis, SVN, Downloads and more. Zikula was the first OS project to provide this support service to third party developers and is still going strong, with hundreds of Zikula modules hosted over the past four years.
How do I get started?
It's simple, register at Zikula Code and request a project by contacting the Steering Committee (sc@...)/. Once you are approved you can start developing! When you've finished your project, we invite you to add it to the extensions database.
Need more information, contact us.