Show your support for Zikula! Sign up at Github account and watch the Core project!
- bartl responded to »Repositioning Zikula?« 20. Jul
- AllKnightAccess created topic »Commands for Third-Party Modules via CLI« 18. Jul
- bronto responded to »Multiple installations of Zikula on a single Domain« 18. Jul
- craigh responded to »PostCalendar : Calendar Block : Date issue« 16. Jul
- slartibardfast responded to »PostCalendar : Event details pop-up off : unauthorized viewtype« 16. Jul
- cmf responded to »Zikula 1.4 module Twig templates« 15. Jul
- MarcPare responded to »Embeded mp3 player?« 13. Jul
It brings a number of bug fixes, several code and UI improvements, and works with together with Scribite 5. Since it is now fully hook based it should also work with Scribite4, but not explicitely tested.
Thanks to a lot of developers working on it, craigh, drummer3333, guite, cmfcmf, and others that I forget now.
Scribite 5.0.0 is a significant departure from previous versions, so read on.
Thanks to a lot of developers working on it, craigh, nmpetkov, cmfcmf, shefik, and others that I forget now.
The most important new function is the introduction of generator settings: herewith you can control which features are generated for a certain model. Also it is possible to take influence on different behavioural aspects of the generator.