PostCalendar 8.0.0 has been released! PostCalendar is a calendar module for Zikula with multiple views, private calendars, Content Module support and much more.
I am thankful to give the community a new version of PostCalendar that incorporates new technologies that are available as Zikula Core improves. In addition new requested features such as special repeating event options and import of data from the TimeIt module have been added. The use of jQuery-UI has made many aspects of the module better - especially the new event form! Also a new iCal view is available!
PostCalendar 8.0.0 requires Zikula >= 1.3.5 (or 1.3.3 with updated jquery_datepicker plugin - see below**)
- Fully native Doctrine2-based module
- jQuery-UI utilized heavily to improve ease of use in the UI
- NEW repeating event options: continuous and repeat-exceptions
- NEW import of TimeIt data (thanks espaan!)
- NEW iCal export and subscription-provision. (thanks evert!)
- Removed use of Date_Calc lib and all date calculations moved to native PHP DateTime objects
- Module much more OOP-based. All user views (including blocks) now OOP instead of procedural
- Refactored Query/Request objects to Zikula 1.3.3 standards
- A lot of code duplication completely removed.