Show your support for Zikula! Sign up at Github account and watch the Core project!
- ftree created topic »searching for simple "Data Warhouse"« 01:38 AM
- mesteele101 responded to »High Bandwith Usage« 21. Apr
- geoff responded to »zikula.com.au« 20. Apr
- craigh responded to »Numerous 404 errors on Zilkula site - what's up?« 18. Apr
- Paustian responded to »Migrating from PostNuke to Zikula« 01. Apr
- mesteele101 responded to »Zikula 1.2.10 - set default replyto address for new user email« 31. Mar
- portugao responded to »Redirect to specific page on login« 30. Mar
Articles: Zikula Core 1.3.7 Released (Security Release)
Zikula Core 1.3.7 is released as of 17 February 2014. This is a security release for the Core 1.3.x series as well as a bug fix release. All users of Core 1.3.0 - 1.3.6 are recommended to update as soon as possible.
In addition to addressing the security issue, the release combines all the recent "patches" that have been floating about in the community which attempted to address certain deficiencies in the 1.3.5/1.3.6 releases. Please update to this official package and discontinue using code from non-official sources.
Installation/Upgrade: (from Core 1.3.6) Be sure to backup files and database before any upgrade is attempted. Simply overwrite the files in your current installation with the new files , add your DB credentials to the config.php file and run the upgrade.php routine.
This release addresses Secunia Advisory SA56274 (article to be updated with link when published).
A full Changelog is available