Show your support for Zikula! Sign up at Github account and watch the Core project!
- eledril responded to »*RESOLVED* Inserting Ads Into News Categories Pages« 09. Mar
- emathieu responded to »upgrading Pagesetter to PageMaster« 09. Mar
- shaaz_khanz responded to »Linking a custom doctrine 2 based module with non-doctrine based module« 06. Mar
- espaan created topic »Creating Imagine plugin preset during installation of other module« 06. Mar
- MarcPare responded to »RSS Feed Broken« 05. Mar
- krator responded to »MOST table prefix« 04. Mar
- krator responded to »sitemap for zikula 1.3« 25. Feb
Articles: Zikula Core 1.3.7 Released (Security Release)
Zikula Core 1.3.7 is released as of 17 February 2014. This is a security release for the Core 1.3.x series as well as a bug fix release. All users of Core 1.3.0 - 1.3.6 are recommended to update as soon as possible.
In addition to addressing the security issue, the release combines all the recent "patches" that have been floating about in the community which attempted to address certain deficiencies in the 1.3.5/1.3.6 releases. Please update to this official package and discontinue using code from non-official sources.
Installation/Upgrade: (from Core 1.3.6) Be sure to backup files and database before any upgrade is attempted. Simply overwrite the files in your current installation with the new files , add your DB credentials to the config.php file and run the upgrade.php routine.
This release addresses Secunia Advisory SA56274 (article to be updated with link when published).
A full Changelog is available