Fork me on GitHub

Watch

GitHub Core

Show your support for Zikula! Sign up at Github account and watch the Core project!

GitHub Modules

Forum Activity

Forum feed

» Visit forum | » View latest posts

News

Articles | Development

Articles: ModuleStudio 0.6.0 has been released

Contributed by Guite on Mar 08, 2013 - 10:57 PM

Development

We are happy to announce that a new version of ModuleStudio is available. ModuleStudio 0.6.0 includes several new features and many bugfixes.

The most important improvement is a textual syntax which defines a new and more readable model file format. Also there is a migration function for converting your existing models to this new notation automatically.

ModuleStudio

Beside other things this version includes the following highlights:

• You can define the desired target core version. Default is 1.3.6 supporting the new module structure preparing for 1.4.0. Another possible option is 1.3.5 for backwards compatibility.
  • Basic workflow support. You can describe a huge number of different workflows. Implementation includes extended features like automatic archiving, mass handling on admin view pages, pending content listener, moderation block and moderation panel, etc.
  • More than 60 other generator features as well as 300 bugfixes and refactorings.

Please read more at the release page.

You are recommended to upgrade to MOST 0.6.0 as soon as possible. Depending on the target core version you need either the latest Git version of Zikula 1.3.6 or Zikula 1.3.5 with this patch for the workflows.

Enjoy it! We are looking forward to your feedback icon_wink

Comments

Comment by:
rallek
08 Mar 2013 - 10:59PM
Great!
I allready have had the chance to test some pre releases. I am now able to create an own module as a noncoder! Thanks to Axel! I can recommend to all others to try this great tool!

Comment by:
espaan
09 Mar 2013 - 06:19AM
A great tool continues into the future
Being ready for Zikula 1.3.6 and with all the new features and fixes is great ! Thanks guys !

Comment by:
quan
10 Mar 2013 - 04:31AM
Thank you...
...for your work and for this great tool!

Comment by:
krator
10 Mar 2013 - 07:58PM
Good job. MOST is "the" tool for ZK! Thanks!

Only logged in users are allowed to comment. register/log in