Show your support for Zikula! Sign up at Github account and watch the Core project!
- bartl responded to »Changing the order in which module CSS is loaded« 12. Dec
- espaan responded to »Experience of upgrading site from Zikula 1.2.4 to 1.3.6« 08. Dec
- henn9438 responded to »Ajax security checks failed« 06. Dec
- espaan responded to »status of getstatusmsg« 02. Dec
- MarcPare created topic »1.3.6 Security Update« 22. Nov
- craigh responded to »Downloads module 3.1.3 has an access issue.« 20. Nov
- localrags responded to »Installing Outbrain script in Zikula 1.2.9« 17. Nov
Articles: ModuleStudio 0.6.0 has been released
The most important improvement is a textual syntax which defines a new and more readable model file format. Also there is a migration function for converting your existing models to this new notation automatically.
Beside other things this version includes the following highlights:
- You can define the desired target core version. Default is 1.3.6 supporting the new module structure preparing for 1.4.0. Another possible option is 1.3.5 for backwards compatibility.
- Basic workflow support. You can describe a huge number of different workflows. Implementation includes extended features like automatic archiving, mass handling on admin view pages, pending content listener, moderation block and moderation panel, etc.
- More than 60 other generator features as well as 300 bugfixes and refactorings.
Please read more at the release page.
You are recommended to upgrade to MOST 0.6.0 as soon as possible. Depending on the target core version you need either the latest Git version of Zikula 1.3.6 or Zikula 1.3.5 with this patch for the workflows.
Enjoy it! We are looking forward to your feedback