Show your support for Zikula! Sign up at Github account and watch the Core project!
- Paustian responded to »Numerous 404 errors on Zilkula site - what's up?« 05:41 AM
- bronto responded to »High Bandwith Usage« 15. Apr
- drak responded to »zikula.com.au« 03. Apr
- Paustian responded to »Migrating from PostNuke to Zikula« 01. Apr
- mesteele101 responded to »Zikula 1.2.10 - set default replyto address for new user email« 31. Mar
- portugao responded to »Redirect to specific page on login« 30. Mar
- localrags responded to »Broken RSS when running Mobile theme« 30. Mar
Articles: Invitation 3.0.0 for Zikula 1.3.x released
Invitation is a module that allows your users to invite other users via email to your website. You can add some information to the module that is sent with each invitation email.
Spamming is not possible because email addresses are stored as a hash and each email address can only be used for one time within 3 months. This feature makes it also possible to check which user was invited by another user and for all ContactList users a buddy connection is created automatically after the invited user registered an account.
Also a plugin is included that can be used in myProfile or Profile. it shows an information in a user's profile page if this user was invited by another user.
Feedback welcome, bugs and feature requests can be reported to the issue tracker at github.