Show your support for Zikula! Sign up at Github account and watch the Core project!
- eledril created topic »Inserting Ads Into News Categories Pages« 04:00 AM
- shaaz_khanz responded to »Linking a custom doctrine 2 based module with non-doctrine based module« 06. Mar
- espaan created topic »Creating Imagine plugin preset during installation of other module« 06. Mar
- MarcPare responded to »RSS Feed Broken« 05. Mar
- krator responded to »MOST table prefix« 04. Mar
- krator responded to »sitemap for zikula 1.3« 25. Feb
- shoshia responded to »CodeCogs and CKEditor« 24. Feb
Articles: Invitation 3.0.0 for Zikula 1.3.x released
Invitation is a module that allows your users to invite other users via email to your website. You can add some information to the module that is sent with each invitation email.
Spamming is not possible because email addresses are stored as a hash and each email address can only be used for one time within 3 months. This feature makes it also possible to check which user was invited by another user and for all ContactList users a buddy connection is created automatically after the invited user registered an account.
Also a plugin is included that can be used in myProfile or Profile. it shows an information in a user's profile page if this user was invited by another user.
Feedback welcome, bugs and feature requests can be reported to the issue tracker at github.