Show your support for Zikula! Sign up at Github account and watch the Core project!
- bartl responded to »Changing the order in which module CSS is loaded« 01:17 PM
- espaan responded to »Experience of upgrading site from Zikula 1.2.4 to 1.3.6« 08. Dec
- henn9438 responded to »Ajax security checks failed« 06. Dec
- espaan responded to »status of getstatusmsg« 02. Dec
- MarcPare created topic »1.3.6 Security Update« 22. Nov
- craigh responded to »Downloads module 3.1.3 has an access issue.« 20. Nov
- localrags responded to »Installing Outbrain script in Zikula 1.2.9« 17. Nov
Articles: Invitation 3.0.0 for Zikula 1.3.x released
Invitation is a module that allows your users to invite other users via email to your website. You can add some information to the module that is sent with each invitation email.
Spamming is not possible because email addresses are stored as a hash and each email address can only be used for one time within 3 months. This feature makes it also possible to check which user was invited by another user and for all ContactList users a buddy connection is created automatically after the invited user registered an account.
Also a plugin is included that can be used in myProfile or Profile. it shows an information in a user's profile page if this user was invited by another user.
Feedback welcome, bugs and feature requests can be reported to the issue tracker at github.