Show your support for Zikula! Sign up at Github account and watch the Core project!
- eledril responded to »*Updated* Links for Categories in Content« 05:20 AM
- eledril responded to »*RESOLVED* Inserting Ads Into News Categories Pages« 09. Mar
- emathieu responded to »upgrading Pagesetter to PageMaster« 09. Mar
- shaaz_khanz responded to »Linking a custom doctrine 2 based module with non-doctrine based module« 06. Mar
- espaan created topic »Creating Imagine plugin preset during installation of other module« 06. Mar
- MarcPare responded to »RSS Feed Broken« 05. Mar
- krator responded to »MOST table prefix« 04. Mar
Articles: MUImage is available
MUImage 1.0.0 is prepared for Zikula 1.3.4 or higher to download. MUImage is a classic gallery module you can organize pictures in albums and sub albums with. MUImage is conceptual developed with ModuleStudio. So it uses Doctrine 2 already. For the general user group it is possible to set the allowed number of albums, sub albums and pictures. MUImage contains a import function for Mediashare. So you can import albums and their pictures. Please read the Wiki of MUImage on Github.