Show your support for Zikula! Sign up at Github account and watch the Core project!
- bartl responded to »Changing the order in which module CSS is loaded« 12. Dec
- espaan responded to »Experience of upgrading site from Zikula 1.2.4 to 1.3.6« 08. Dec
- henn9438 responded to »Ajax security checks failed« 06. Dec
- espaan responded to »status of getstatusmsg« 02. Dec
- MarcPare created topic »1.3.6 Security Update« 22. Nov
- craigh responded to »Downloads module 3.1.3 has an access issue.« 20. Nov
- localrags responded to »Installing Outbrain script in Zikula 1.2.9« 17. Nov
Articles: MUImage is available
MUImage 1.0.0 is prepared for Zikula 1.3.4 or higher to download. MUImage is a classic gallery module you can organize pictures in albums and sub albums with. MUImage is conceptual developed with ModuleStudio. So it uses Doctrine 2 already. For the general user group it is possible to set the allowed number of albums, sub albums and pictures. MUImage contains a import function for Mediashare. So you can import albums and their pictures. Please read the Wiki of MUImage on Github.