Fork me on GitHub

Watch

GitHub Core

Show your support for Zikula! Sign up at Github account and watch the Core project!

GitHub Modules

Forum Activity

Forum feed

» Visit forum | » View latest posts

News

Articles | General

Articles: Vendors: The State of jQuery 2013

Contributed by craigh on Jan 14, 2013 - 10:08 PM

General

My fellow web developers, the state of jQuery is strong.

On January 14, 2006, John Resig attended BarCampNYC and made a presentation about his new project called jQuery. In a contemporary blog post John said, “This code revolutionizes the way you can get JavaScript to interact with HTML.” It was a bold statement, but in retrospect we know it was an understatement.

For more about exciting happenings in the (near) future of jQuery, read the rest of the story...

Comments

Comment by:
espaan
15 Jan 2013 - 04:49AM
Point ? :-)
Just an interesting article on jQuery and that the choice to go for it in 13x and beyond is a good one ?

Comment by:
craigh
15 Jan 2013 - 01:00PM
I thought people might be interested read about the future plans of one of our main (or at least future) vendors. I was thinking we could post similar articles from Doctrine, Symfony, etc when appropriate.

Comment by:
phaidon
15 Jan 2013 - 03:00PM
Interessting article
Thank you for posting of this interessting article. I think this are good news. The dual loading of the different version sounds interessting.

Comment by:
espaan
15 Jan 2013 - 11:21PM
Interesting indeed
I like it, thanks. We should realize more that Zikula is on the front side of technology. That it could be very interesting to use and to work with and code for !

Maybe we could make an category Blog and then there could be made a block with News in the Blog area... I

Only logged in users are allowed to comment. register/log in