where I can change template for this message:
Sorry! Your session has expired.
For your security, this session has expired because you have been inactive for too long. Please log in again to access services.
I assume it's some kind of .tpl file (?) but I can't find it somehow :(
Show your support for Zikula! Sign up at Github account and watch the Core project!
- craigh responded to »Can't find a gettext string« 20. Dec
- dmk_srac responded to »Setting permissions« 18. Dec
- rgasch responded to »Changing the order in which module CSS is loaded« 14. Dec
- espaan responded to »Experience of upgrading site from Zikula 1.2.4 to 1.3.6« 13. Dec
- henn9438 responded to »Ajax security checks failed« 06. Dec
- espaan responded to »status of getstatusmsg« 02. Dec
- MarcPare created topic »1.3.6 Security Update« 22. Nov
You only need to customize your translation in config/locale/$lang/LC_MESSAGES/zikula.mo
The original english string is the default, but if you want to change it for another english string, you need to:
Create a new translation from the 'zikula.pot' catalog with poEdit.
Change the string you want and save it to config/locale/en/LC_MESSAGES/zikula.po
poEdit will generate a .mo file that needs to be there too in order to work.
- Mateo T. -
Mis principios... son mis fines