where I can change template for this message:
Sorry! Your session has expired.
For your security, this session has expired because you have been inactive for too long. Please log in again to access services.
I assume it's some kind of .tpl file (?) but I can't find it somehow :(
Show your support for Zikula! Sign up at Github account and watch the Core project!
- eledril responded to »*RESOLVED* Inserting Ads Into News Categories Pages« 02:35 PM
- emathieu responded to »upgrading Pagesetter to PageMaster« 08:41 AM
- shaaz_khanz responded to »Linking a custom doctrine 2 based module with non-doctrine based module« 06. Mar
- espaan created topic »Creating Imagine plugin preset during installation of other module« 06. Mar
- MarcPare responded to »RSS Feed Broken« 05. Mar
- krator responded to »MOST table prefix« 04. Mar
- krator responded to »sitemap for zikula 1.3« 25. Feb
You only need to customize your translation in config/locale/$lang/LC_MESSAGES/zikula.mo
The original english string is the default, but if you want to change it for another english string, you need to:
Create a new translation from the 'zikula.pot' catalog with poEdit.
Change the string you want and save it to config/locale/en/LC_MESSAGES/zikula.po
poEdit will generate a .mo file that needs to be there too in order to work.
- Mateo T. -
Mis principios... son mis fines