where I can change template for this message:
Sorry! Your session has expired.
For your security, this session has expired because you have been inactive for too long. Please log in again to access services.
I assume it's some kind of .tpl file (?) but I can't find it somehow :(
Show your support for Zikula! Sign up at Github account and watch the Core project!
- rallek responded to »What's going on with 1. the documentation | 2. the AppStore« 24. May
- Paustian responded to »Shared user database« 23. May
- Paustian responded to »Problems: module "htmlpages« 23. May
- bronto responded to »Forcing a theme for particular URLs« 22. May
- Paustian created topic »Dealing with a Huge User List« 21. May
- Paustian responded to »Manual Zikula 1.2.9 (dev) to Zikula 1.3.5 update« 21. May
- krator responded to »Refresh Templates/Cache« 19. May
You only need to customize your translation in config/locale/$lang/LC_MESSAGES/zikula.mo
The original english string is the default, but if you want to change it for another english string, you need to:
Create a new translation from the 'zikula.pot' catalog with poEdit.
Change the string you want and save it to config/locale/en/LC_MESSAGES/zikula.po
poEdit will generate a .mo file that needs to be there too in order to work.
- Mateo T. -
Mis principios... son mis fines