where I can change template for this message:
Sorry! Your session has expired.
For your security, this session has expired because you have been inactive for too long. Please log in again to access services.
I assume it's some kind of .tpl file (?) but I can't find it somehow :(
Show your support for Zikula! Sign up at Github account and watch the Core project!
- mesteele101 responded to »High Bandwith Usage« 21. Apr
- geoff responded to »zikula.com.au« 20. Apr
- craigh responded to »Numerous 404 errors on Zilkula site - what's up?« 18. Apr
- Paustian responded to »Migrating from PostNuke to Zikula« 01. Apr
- mesteele101 responded to »Zikula 1.2.10 - set default replyto address for new user email« 31. Mar
- portugao responded to »Redirect to specific page on login« 30. Mar
- localrags responded to »Broken RSS when running Mobile theme« 30. Mar
You only need to customize your translation in config/locale/$lang/LC_MESSAGES/zikula.mo
The original english string is the default, but if you want to change it for another english string, you need to:
Create a new translation from the 'zikula.pot' catalog with poEdit.
Change the string you want and save it to config/locale/en/LC_MESSAGES/zikula.po
poEdit will generate a .mo file that needs to be there too in order to work.
- Mateo T. -
Mis principios... son mis fines