Where can I find the Example module for Zikula 1.2.8 ?
I tried this http://community.zikula.org/index.php?module=Wiki&tag=ModuleProgrammingPart1 but the Blank module link is broken.
Also the extension page http://community.zikula.org/module-Extensions-view-comptype-1.htm is but it's not there too.
I need to review module development for Zikula 1.2.8 though, thanks for any helps.
Show your support for Zikula! Sign up at Github account and watch the Core project!
- Paustian responded to »Multiple Errors Migrating Dizkus 3,1 to Dizkus 3.2« 05:19 AM
- Paustian responded to »Zikula: Not Ready for Prime Time?« 05:11 AM
- trichers created topic »Mobile Theme html5 and link with tel:« 02:15 AM
- incasas responded to »Migrating Postcalendar 6.2 to Postcalendar 8.0« 17. Jun
- krator responded to »Error converting RATINGS and WEBLINKS« 16. Jun
- bartl responded to »Titles and Slogans and Descs, oh my!« 15. Jun
If I were you I wouldn't write new modules for 1.2.x. We will soon remove 1.2 as the default download and you will have more refactoring to do as there are a ton of things which will stop working from 1.3 and 1.4.
Zikula Lead Developer
Board Member of the Zikula Foundation
Follow me on twitter.com/zikuladrak
Paustian is the one with 1.2.x pedagogical modules,
you should try to contact him directly
I agree. Don't use that blank module. When 1.3 becomes the default, I will rewrite the tutorial for the new code. It will be a nice way for me to update what I am doing.
- 0 users
This list is based on users active over the last 60 minutes.