Where can I find the Example module for Zikula 1.2.8 ?
I tried this http://community.zikula.org/index.php?module=Wiki&tag=ModuleProgrammingPart1 but the Blank module link is broken.
Also the extension page http://community.zikula.org/module-Extensions-view-comptype-1.htm is but it's not there too.
I need to review module development for Zikula 1.2.8 though, thanks for any helps.
Show your support for Zikula! Sign up at Github account and watch the Core project!
- Paustian responded to »Numerous 404 errors on Zilkula site - what's up?« 05:09 AM
- bronto responded to »High Bandwith Usage« 15. Apr
- drak responded to »zikula.com.au« 03. Apr
- Paustian responded to »Migrating from PostNuke to Zikula« 01. Apr
- mesteele101 responded to »Zikula 1.2.10 - set default replyto address for new user email« 31. Mar
- portugao responded to »Redirect to specific page on login« 30. Mar
- localrags responded to »Broken RSS when running Mobile theme« 30. Mar
If I were you I wouldn't write new modules for 1.2.x. We will soon remove 1.2 as the default download and you will have more refactoring to do as there are a ton of things which will stop working from 1.3 and 1.4.
Zikula Lead Developer
Board Member of the Zikula Foundation
Follow me on twitter.com/zikuladrak
Paustian is the one with 1.2.x pedagogical modules,
you should try to contact him directly
I agree. Don't use that blank module. When 1.3 becomes the default, I will rewrite the tutorial for the new code. It will be a nice way for me to update what I am doing.