Where can I find the Example module for Zikula 1.2.8 ?
I tried this http://community.zikula.org/index.php?module=Wiki&tag=ModuleProgrammingPart1 but the Blank module link is broken.
Also the extension page http://community.zikula.org/module-Extensions-view-comptype-1.htm is but it's not there too.
I need to review module development for Zikula 1.2.8 though, thanks for any helps.
Show your support for Zikula! Sign up at Github account and watch the Core project!
- henn9438 responded to »Ajax security checks failed« 06. Dec
- espaan responded to »Changing the order in which module CSS is loaded« 06. Dec
- espaan responded to »Experience of upgrading site from Zikula 1.2.4 to 1.3.6« 06. Dec
- espaan responded to »status of getstatusmsg« 02. Dec
- MarcPare created topic »1.3.6 Security Update« 22. Nov
- craigh responded to »Downloads module 3.1.3 has an access issue.« 20. Nov
- localrags responded to »Installing Outbrain script in Zikula 1.2.9« 17. Nov
If I were you I wouldn't write new modules for 1.2.x. We will soon remove 1.2 as the default download and you will have more refactoring to do as there are a ton of things which will stop working from 1.3 and 1.4.
Zikula Lead Developer
Board Member of the Zikula Foundation
Follow me on twitter.com/zikuladrak
Paustian is the one with 1.2.x pedagogical modules,
you should try to contact him directly
I agree. Don't use that blank module. When 1.3 becomes the default, I will rewrite the tutorial for the new code. It will be a nice way for me to update what I am doing.