Fork me on GitHub

Watch

GitHub Core

Show your support for Zikula! Sign up at Github account and watch the Core project!

GitHub Modules

Forum Activity

Forum feed

» Visit forum | » View latest posts

Help With BTTouchSmart  Bottom

• I am using 3Col body but would like to separate the two block columns so that one is on left and one on right. Not sure how to do it. Please advise.
  • There are many possibilities to do it.

How familiar are you with HTML, XHTML and CSS? Because doesn't matter how you want to do it, you will need to edit your theme templates or create one new one.

--
    Carl Georg aka Mazdev

My Blog - Ruminations of an Expat in Indonesia & Webdevelopment

• HTML/XHTML Skills somewhat limited, especially I've not done any in a few years. CSS -Very- limited. Would need pretty explicit instructions.
  • I just downloaded the theme and had a quick look. There is no need to edit your templates or the XHTML and CSS.

You can select your columns and customize your theme overrides for the modules. The Template 3col231.htm should do what you want, as it support 213 and 312 layout.

I will explain tonight (my timezone) how to do it, if nobody else helps you out before.

--
    Carl Georg aka Mazdev

• Thank you very much. icon_smile
  • Wow, where can I checkout that theme? :D

--
    - Mateo T. -
    Mis principios... son mis fines
  • It's on the page for downloading themes. If you can't find it there, just search BTTouchsmart
  • Page 4 in the Extension themes. But actually you commented on the theme once - Mateo

--
    Carl Georg aka Mazdev

• jbotscharow, Did you got it or do you still need some explanations?

--
    Carl Georg aka Mazdev

• I still need some explanation please, I was going to send you a PM about it but I didn't want to bother you unless I had to.
  • What do you need explained?

This list is based on users active over the last 60 minutes.