I have Zikula 1.3.1 build #76 en Postcalendar 7.0.0
When i add a block (Calendar) i don't get the upcoming events and a warning.
I'm sure there are upcoming events.
This is what is in the block:
No events scheduled.
WARN (4): E_USER_WARNING: Smarty error: Plugin:pc_sort_events: missing or empty 'value' parameter in Smarty.class.php regel 1093
No upcoming events.
This issue concerning the "No upcoming events" is also discussed in the German forum on Zikula.de
The idea there is, that this has something to do with the date expression in the different languages f.i. 04-01-2012 or 01-04-2012,etc.
Show your support for Zikula! Sign up at Github account and watch the Core project!
- espaan responded to »Experience of upgrading site from Zikula 1.2.4 to 1.3.6« 08:16 AM
- bartl responded to »Changing the order in which module CSS is loaded« 12. Dec
- henn9438 responded to »Ajax security checks failed« 06. Dec
- espaan responded to »status of getstatusmsg« 02. Dec
- MarcPare created topic »1.3.6 Security Update« 22. Nov
- craigh responded to »Downloads module 3.1.3 has an access issue.« 20. Nov
- localrags responded to »Installing Outbrain script in Zikula 1.2.9« 17. Nov
This list is based on users active over the last 60 minutes.