I have Zikula 1.3.1 build #76 en Postcalendar 7.0.0
When i add a block (Calendar) i don't get the upcoming events and a warning.
I'm sure there are upcoming events.
This is what is in the block:
No events scheduled.
WARN (4): E_USER_WARNING: Smarty error: Plugin:pc_sort_events: missing or empty 'value' parameter in Smarty.class.php regel 1093
No upcoming events.
This issue concerning the "No upcoming events" is also discussed in the German forum on Zikula.de
The idea there is, that this has something to do with the date expression in the different languages f.i. 04-01-2012 or 01-04-2012,etc.
Show your support for Zikula! Sign up at Github account and watch the Core project!
- launchr created topic »Launchr Community Program« 10:24 PM
- nzmikey created topic »Migrating from PostNuke to Zikula« 12:52 PM
- eledril responded to »*Updated* Links for Categories in Content« 10. Mar
- eledril responded to »*RESOLVED* Inserting Ads Into News Categories Pages« 09. Mar
- emathieu responded to »upgrading Pagesetter to PageMaster« 09. Mar
- shaaz_khanz responded to »Linking a custom doctrine 2 based module with non-doctrine based module« 06. Mar
- espaan created topic »Creating Imagine plugin preset during installation of other module« 06. Mar