the last days I had a few looks back into the zikula forum and community again after a long time of "programming abstinence" because have to plan new projects for some customers.
The projects themselfs are not very special but they would need a module to publish content and a some kind of media manager to work.
In the case that Zikula will be used as technique I would need the the module Clip for it and a working media manager. When will the so often announces zikula and Clip - release be published? What kind of media module is usable with 1.3.x?
Show your support for Zikula! Sign up at Github account and watch the Core project!
- craigh responded to »Numerous 404 errors on Zilkula site - what's up?« 18. Apr
- bronto responded to »High Bandwith Usage« 15. Apr
- drak responded to »zikula.com.au« 03. Apr
- Paustian responded to »Migrating from PostNuke to Zikula« 01. Apr
- mesteele101 responded to »Zikula 1.2.10 - set default replyto address for new user email« 31. Mar
- portugao responded to »Redirect to specific page on login« 30. Mar
- localrags responded to »Broken RSS when running Mobile theme« 30. Mar
Actually the content module offers quite a lot of possibilities for content publishing, and the 4.0 version is Zikula 1.3.1
ready. About Media manager I don't know, but again the content module also offers quite a variety for Media publishing.
Du kannst also ruhig schon mal mit Zikula 1.3.1 und content 4.0 rumspielen.
Grüsse an das kalte Deutschland aus dem warmen Indonesien.
Edited by mazdev on Jan 04, 2012 - 12:48 AM.
Carl Georg aka Mazdev
My Blog - Ruminations of an Expat in Indonesia & Webdevelopment
Clip will be released as soon as finish two tasks:
1. Fix the PageMaster upgrade path
2. Test the edit own feature
Also, an extensive testing by the community would be needed for a quality release.
It's alredy usable at https://github.com/zikula-modules/Clip
- Mateo T. -
Mis principios... son mis fines
Hi, for simple static pages Content can be used, but a handmade solution with Clip could also be very worthwhile. The advantage of Content is inclusion of various kinds of ContentItem and insert stuff from other modules, flexible layouts and hierarchy. You can use Clip already quite well.
The Media Repository will be the real successor of Mediashare and MediaAttach, but that module is not ready yet and will take time. There is SimpleMedia which aims to be a simple in between solution. So dont expect big things, but you can include media to modules kinda like MediaAttach.
campertoday.nl, Module development, Dutch Zikula Community
This list is based on users active over the last 60 minutes.