I am giving the Zikula Tweet Suite a spin to try it out. It installed fine (as far as I could tell), and I created a 'twitterfollowus' block. When I first connected from zweet to twitter, it grabbed the status and displayed it fine. However, when I changed the status on twitter, zweet continues to display the previous status, and will not update. How do I get it to update? Block refresh time is 1 hour. It has not changed for 24 hours.
Next, in the block when I click the link 'view profile' some info is shown in the main content area which looks ok, but then there is a list of boxes running vertically (16 in this case) which are empty apart from a date displayed to the right (in this case, all the dates are the same) What is it that should be displayed here?
Edited by slartibardfast on Sep 20, 2011 - 08:22 AM.
Show your support for Zikula! Sign up at Github account and watch the Core project!
- ftree created topic »searching for simple "Data Warhouse"« 01:38 AM
- mesteele101 responded to »High Bandwith Usage« 21. Apr
- geoff responded to »zikula.com.au« 20. Apr
- craigh responded to »Numerous 404 errors on Zilkula site - what's up?« 18. Apr
- Paustian responded to »Migrating from PostNuke to Zikula« 01. Apr
- mesteele101 responded to »Zikula 1.2.10 - set default replyto address for new user email« 31. Mar
- portugao responded to »Redirect to specific page on login« 30. Mar
Shall I just give it up?
I can update my Twitter status using zweet, but the Block does not update. Ever. There have been at least 2 additional status updates, yet the block still shows the first/original status message. I even tried the Token Reset, but same behaviour.
Here is a snapshot of the content area when clicking the 'View Profile' Link in the zweet block:
What are all those empty boxes?
I'm hoping this or something similar is still in development, it's great to have tweets sent direct from posting a News story or other content.
Catamaran Sailing at TheBeachcats.com