I've been testing Zikula 130 with a view to eventually using it for my next site and it looks brilliant, so a big step forward.
My only question at this stage is, will the Locations module be update to work with 130 when it comes out? The new site will make extensive use of Locations and I can't even get it to install in 130.
Show your support for Zikula! Sign up at Github account and watch the Core project!
- eledril created topic »Inserting Ads Into News Categories Pages« 07. Mar
- shaaz_khanz responded to »Linking a custom doctrine 2 based module with non-doctrine based module« 06. Mar
- espaan created topic »Creating Imagine plugin preset during installation of other module« 06. Mar
- MarcPare responded to »RSS Feed Broken« 05. Mar
- krator responded to »MOST table prefix« 04. Mar
- krator responded to »sitemap for zikula 1.3« 25. Feb
- shoshia responded to »CodeCogs and CKEditor« 24. Feb
For your information
I'm building a Google Maps App over Clip
but as Clip won't provide hooks too soon, only relations with other publication types would be useful.
The idea is to have a friendly Map Editor starting from:
but with custom stuff adjusted to Clip to be able to list, filter and display locations in the way we want.
- Mateo T. -
Mis principios... son mis fines
Edited by espaan on Jul 20, 2011 - 12:03 PM.
campertoday.nl, Module development, Dutch Zikula Community