I've been testing Zikula 130 with a view to eventually using it for my next site and it looks brilliant, so a big step forward.
My only question at this stage is, will the Locations module be update to work with 130 when it comes out? The new site will make extensive use of Locations and I can't even get it to install in 130.
Show your support for Zikula! Sign up at Github account and watch the Core project!
- craigh responded to »Changing the order in which module CSS is loaded« 08:24 AM
- espaan responded to »Experience of upgrading site from Zikula 1.2.4 to 1.3.6« 08. Dec
- henn9438 responded to »Ajax security checks failed« 06. Dec
- espaan responded to »status of getstatusmsg« 02. Dec
- MarcPare created topic »1.3.6 Security Update« 22. Nov
- craigh responded to »Downloads module 3.1.3 has an access issue.« 20. Nov
- localrags responded to »Installing Outbrain script in Zikula 1.2.9« 17. Nov
For your information
I'm building a Google Maps App over Clip
but as Clip won't provide hooks too soon, only relations with other publication types would be useful.
The idea is to have a friendly Map Editor starting from:
but with custom stuff adjusted to Clip to be able to list, filter and display locations in the way we want.
- Mateo T. -
Mis principios... son mis fines
Edited by espaan on Jul 20, 2011 - 12:03 PM.
campertoday.nl, Module development, Dutch Zikula Community
- 0 users
This list is based on users active over the last 60 minutes.