So, for example, if I want to change the English words used to to label _UFAKEMAIL. I've grepped my working files and can't find anywhere where _UFAKEMAIL sets the value to "Public e-mail". In fact, I can't find the text "Public e-mail" anywhere in the files. I've looked in the user_property table, it doesn't seem to be there. I've also thought that maybe it's been moved to object attributes, it's not there either.
My understanding is that English is the default language, so they wouldn't be hiding in .po binary files. I have looked in the zikula.pot, module_profile.pot files as well.
Show your support for Zikula! Sign up at Github account and watch the Core project!
- incasas responded to »Migrating Postcalendar 6.2 to Postcalendar 8.0« 05:37 PM
- slartibardfast responded to »Zikula: Not Ready for Prime Time?« 09:45 AM
- incasas responded to »Multiple Errors Migrating Dizkus 3,1 to Dizkus 3.2« 02:04 AM
- krator responded to »Error converting RATINGS and WEBLINKS« 16. Jun
- bartl responded to »Titles and Slogans and Descs, oh my!« 15. Jun
- Paustian created topic »Dizkus advice« 15. Jun