Fork me on GitHub

Watch

GitHub Core

Show your support for Zikula! Sign up at Github account and watch the Core project!

GitHub Modules

Forum Activity

Forum feed

» Visit forum | » View latest posts

Where are the user property translations?  Bottom

• Using v1.2.3.

So, for example, if I want to change the English words used to to label _UFAKEMAIL. I've grepped my working files and can't find anywhere where _UFAKEMAIL sets the value to "Public e-mail". In fact, I can't find the text "Public e-mail" anywhere in the files. I've looked in the user_property table, it doesn't seem to be there. I've also thought that maybe it's been moved to object attributes, it's not there either.

My understanding is that English is the default language, so they wouldn't be hiding in .po binary files. I have looked in the zikula.pot, module_profile.pot files as well.

Suggestions?
  • http://community.zik…slations#hn_Hacking

Drak

--
    Zikula Lead Developer
    Board Member of the Zikula Foundation
    Follow me on twitter.com/zikuladrak
  • To update an old thread:

The directions on that page don't seem to work in Zikula 1.2.8 with Profile 1.5.2
    An updated module_profile.mo placed in config/locale/en/LC_MESSAGES is not read

It only works if I place it in modules/Profile/locale/en/LC_MESSAGES

Is there something I'm missing ?
  • The legal template is included inside the Users module. Maybe it helps if you specify the domain in the template like this??

--
    website website
    how to learn spanish online how to learn spanish online
  • faris90

The legal template is included inside the Users module. Maybe it helps if you specify the domain in the template like this??

like this?

This list is based on users active over the last 60 minutes.