So, for example, if I want to change the English words used to to label _UFAKEMAIL. I've grepped my working files and can't find anywhere where _UFAKEMAIL sets the value to "Public e-mail". In fact, I can't find the text "Public e-mail" anywhere in the files. I've looked in the user_property table, it doesn't seem to be there. I've also thought that maybe it's been moved to object attributes, it's not there either.
My understanding is that English is the default language, so they wouldn't be hiding in .po binary files. I have looked in the zikula.pot, module_profile.pot files as well.
Show your support for Zikula! Sign up at Github account and watch the Core project!
- craigh responded to »Numerous 404 errors on Zilkula site - what's up?« 18. Apr
- bronto responded to »High Bandwith Usage« 15. Apr
- drak responded to »zikula.com.au« 03. Apr
- Paustian responded to »Migrating from PostNuke to Zikula« 01. Apr
- mesteele101 responded to »Zikula 1.2.10 - set default replyto address for new user email« 31. Mar
- portugao responded to »Redirect to specific page on login« 30. Mar
- localrags responded to »Broken RSS when running Mobile theme« 30. Mar