So, for example, if I want to change the English words used to to label _UFAKEMAIL. I've grepped my working files and can't find anywhere where _UFAKEMAIL sets the value to "Public e-mail". In fact, I can't find the text "Public e-mail" anywhere in the files. I've looked in the user_property table, it doesn't seem to be there. I've also thought that maybe it's been moved to object attributes, it's not there either.
My understanding is that English is the default language, so they wouldn't be hiding in .po binary files. I have looked in the zikula.pot, module_profile.pot files as well.
Show your support for Zikula! Sign up at Github account and watch the Core project!
- eledril created topic »Inserting Ads Into News Categories Pages« 07. Mar
- shaaz_khanz responded to »Linking a custom doctrine 2 based module with non-doctrine based module« 06. Mar
- espaan created topic »Creating Imagine plugin preset during installation of other module« 06. Mar
- MarcPare responded to »RSS Feed Broken« 05. Mar
- krator responded to »MOST table prefix« 04. Mar
- krator responded to »sitemap for zikula 1.3« 25. Feb
- shoshia responded to »CodeCogs and CKEditor« 24. Feb