So, for example, if I want to change the English words used to to label _UFAKEMAIL. I've grepped my working files and can't find anywhere where _UFAKEMAIL sets the value to "Public e-mail". In fact, I can't find the text "Public e-mail" anywhere in the files. I've looked in the user_property table, it doesn't seem to be there. I've also thought that maybe it's been moved to object attributes, it's not there either.
My understanding is that English is the default language, so they wouldn't be hiding in .po binary files. I have looked in the zikula.pot, module_profile.pot files as well.
Show your support for Zikula! Sign up at Github account and watch the Core project!
- bartl responded to »Changing the order in which module CSS is loaded« 10:12 AM
- espaan responded to »Experience of upgrading site from Zikula 1.2.4 to 1.3.6« 08. Dec
- henn9438 responded to »Ajax security checks failed« 06. Dec
- espaan responded to »status of getstatusmsg« 02. Dec
- MarcPare created topic »1.3.6 Security Update« 22. Nov
- craigh responded to »Downloads module 3.1.3 has an access issue.« 20. Nov
- localrags responded to »Installing Outbrain script in Zikula 1.2.9« 17. Nov