Those of us with fixed width themes have a problem with bbcode blowing the side of the theme out to accomodate the bbcode data.
Is there a way to encapsulate the data into a window that has a horizonal scrollbar set to width x?
I removed the code that allowed the window to open up using 'code' but it seems that it would be better to add a scrollbar.
Show your support for Zikula! Sign up at Github account and watch the Core project!
- craigh responded to »Numerous 404 errors on Zilkula site - what's up?« 12:57 AM
- bronto responded to »High Bandwith Usage« 15. Apr
- drak responded to »zikula.com.au« 03. Apr
- Paustian responded to »Migrating from PostNuke to Zikula« 01. Apr
- mesteele101 responded to »Zikula 1.2.10 - set default replyto address for new user email« 31. Mar
- portugao responded to »Redirect to specific page on login« 30. Mar
- localrags responded to »Broken RSS when running Mobile theme« 30. Mar
Yes, this works somewhat.
In Firefox; the display is correct. In IE 8 it takes the theme out the right side. The dialog box stays intact in both, and in the correct position.
Now there seems to be another issue with 'Code'. The code I inserted into the link above; when I submit it jumps back to the main screen of the website and not back to the new forum post it created. Quote works fine, but Code is having this problem. This is happening in all browsers.
Note: this could becuse the inserted code is throwing an alert back to my email 'Possible attempt to crack your site (type: pnSecurity Alert)'?
edited by: mesteele101, datetimebrief