I am new to Zikula and just configured and installed Zikula with Apache and MySQL. After the installation when I go to index.php I get "Function split() is deprecated" error and in Apache's error.log see a 500 error:
[Sat Jul 18 21:21:51 2009] [error] [client 127.0.0.1] PHP Deprecated: Function eregi() is deprecated in C:\\cygwin\\home\\ashish\\Apps\\Apache\\htdocs\\z\\footer.php on line 11, referer: http://localhost:8888/z/install.php
[Sat Jul 18 21:21:51 2009] [error] [client 127.0.0.1] PHP Fatal error: Call to a member function themefooter() on a non-object in C:\\cygwin\\home\\ashish\\Apps\\Apache\\htdocs\\z\\footer.php on line 29, referer: http://localhost:8888/z/install.php
I am new to PHP too so any help is highly appreciated.
Show your support for Zikula! Sign up at Github account and watch the Core project!
- espaan responded to »Changing the order in which module CSS is loaded« 09. Dec
- espaan responded to »Experience of upgrading site from Zikula 1.2.4 to 1.3.6« 08. Dec
- henn9438 responded to »Ajax security checks failed« 06. Dec
- espaan responded to »status of getstatusmsg« 02. Dec
- MarcPare created topic »1.3.6 Security Update« 22. Nov
- craigh responded to »Downloads module 3.1.3 has an access issue.« 20. Nov
- localrags responded to »Installing Outbrain script in Zikula 1.2.9« 17. Nov
sounds like you have PHP 5.3 installed.
[ref (1) and (2)]
Note: As of PHP 5.3.0 the regex extension is deprecated, calling this function will issue an E_DEPRECATED notice.
if you installed PHP yourself, you may want to install 5.2.10 instead.
as for the footer error, that may be related to the first two, or you may have a corrupted package. I would suggest re-uploading the package tarball again.
I replaced eregi with preg_match on all the lines it told me were the issues but am still getting a system error on PHP 5.3.
Non critical error
An unknown error has occured. The following error message was returned by the system
Function eregi() is deprecated