I am new to Zikula and just configured and installed Zikula with Apache and MySQL. After the installation when I go to index.php I get "Function split() is deprecated" error and in Apache's error.log see a 500 error:
[Sat Jul 18 21:21:51 2009] [error] [client 127.0.0.1] PHP Deprecated: Function eregi() is deprecated in C:\\cygwin\\home\\ashish\\Apps\\Apache\\htdocs\\z\\footer.php on line 11, referer: http://localhost:8888/z/install.php
[Sat Jul 18 21:21:51 2009] [error] [client 127.0.0.1] PHP Fatal error: Call to a member function themefooter() on a non-object in C:\\cygwin\\home\\ashish\\Apps\\Apache\\htdocs\\z\\footer.php on line 29, referer: http://localhost:8888/z/install.php
I am new to PHP too so any help is highly appreciated.
Show your support for Zikula! Sign up at Github account and watch the Core project!
- drak responded to »What's going on with 1. the documentation | 2. the AppStore« 23. May
- Paustian responded to »Shared user database« 23. May
- Paustian responded to »Problems: module "htmlpages« 23. May
- bronto responded to »Forcing a theme for particular URLs« 22. May
- Paustian created topic »Dealing with a Huge User List« 21. May
- Paustian responded to »Manual Zikula 1.2.9 (dev) to Zikula 1.3.5 update« 21. May
- krator responded to »Refresh Templates/Cache« 19. May
sounds like you have PHP 5.3 installed.
[ref (1) and (2)]
Note: As of PHP 5.3.0 the regex extension is deprecated, calling this function will issue an E_DEPRECATED notice.
if you installed PHP yourself, you may want to install 5.2.10 instead.
as for the footer error, that may be related to the first two, or you may have a corrupted package. I would suggest re-uploading the package tarball again.
I replaced eregi with preg_match on all the lines it told me were the issues but am still getting a system error on PHP 5.3.
Non critical error
An unknown error has occured. The following error message was returned by the system
Function eregi() is deprecated