I am new to Zikula and just configured and installed Zikula with Apache and MySQL. After the installation when I go to index.php I get "Function split() is deprecated" error and in Apache's error.log see a 500 error:
[Sat Jul 18 21:21:51 2009] [error] [client 127.0.0.1] PHP Deprecated: Function eregi() is deprecated in C:\\cygwin\\home\\ashish\\Apps\\Apache\\htdocs\\z\\footer.php on line 11, referer: http://localhost:8888/z/install.php
[Sat Jul 18 21:21:51 2009] [error] [client 127.0.0.1] PHP Fatal error: Call to a member function themefooter() on a non-object in C:\\cygwin\\home\\ashish\\Apps\\Apache\\htdocs\\z\\footer.php on line 29, referer: http://localhost:8888/z/install.php
I am new to PHP too so any help is highly appreciated.
Show your support for Zikula! Sign up at Github account and watch the Core project!
- craigh responded to »Numerous 404 errors on Zilkula site - what's up?« 18. Apr
- bronto responded to »High Bandwith Usage« 15. Apr
- drak responded to »zikula.com.au« 03. Apr
- Paustian responded to »Migrating from PostNuke to Zikula« 01. Apr
- mesteele101 responded to »Zikula 1.2.10 - set default replyto address for new user email« 31. Mar
- portugao responded to »Redirect to specific page on login« 30. Mar
- localrags responded to »Broken RSS when running Mobile theme« 30. Mar
sounds like you have PHP 5.3 installed.
[ref (1) and (2)]
Note: As of PHP 5.3.0 the regex extension is deprecated, calling this function will issue an E_DEPRECATED notice.
if you installed PHP yourself, you may want to install 5.2.10 instead.
as for the footer error, that may be related to the first two, or you may have a corrupted package. I would suggest re-uploading the package tarball again.
I replaced eregi with preg_match on all the lines it told me were the issues but am still getting a system error on PHP 5.3.
Non critical error
An unknown error has occured. The following error message was returned by the system
Function eregi() is deprecated