I have installed the downloads module version 2.2
I have managed to upload files from the admin par of the download without problems.
When i try to download i get into trouble, here is what happens.
I got to the downloads module :
Picks e.g. this download :
Press the download icon and comes to a page with sikkerhedskode (ask for securitycode) on :
As you can see it wil not show the picture with the "sikkerhedskode" in :
So im not able to download anything.
I have been looking in the :
folder and the files which should be used to make the picture is made here, so that is not the problem.
I don't know how to solve this problem, does anyone got the same problem ?
which is located under pnTemp and there
Show your support for Zikula! Sign up at Github account and watch the Core project!
- henn9438 responded to »Ajax security checks failed« 06. Dec
- espaan responded to »Changing the order in which module CSS is loaded« 06. Dec
- espaan responded to »Experience of upgrading site from Zikula 1.2.4 to 1.3.6« 06. Dec
- espaan responded to »status of getstatusmsg« 02. Dec
- MarcPare created topic »1.3.6 Security Update« 22. Nov
- craigh responded to »Downloads module 3.1.3 has an access issue.« 20. Nov
- localrags responded to »Installing Outbrain script in Zikula 1.2.9« 17. Nov
"sikkerhedskode" is the alternative text of the capcha image.
the captcha image in my case (pnTemp/downloads_cache/cap_10bfd3b4a259093aa11a9c9d844763d4.jpg)
is not accesible.
I guess you should put an .htaccess to allow jpg to be accessible, because the .htaccess of the pnTemp folder deny the access globally.
So, try with a specific pnTemp/downloads_cache/ .htaccess with this content:
CodeSetEnvIf Request_URI "\.jpg$" object_is_jpg=jpg
Deny from all
Allow from env=object_is_jpg
- Mateo T. -
Mis principios... son mis fines
This list is based on users active over the last 60 minutes.