I have installed the downloads module version 2.2
I have managed to upload files from the admin par of the download without problems.
When i try to download i get into trouble, here is what happens.
I got to the downloads module :
Picks e.g. this download :
Press the download icon and comes to a page with sikkerhedskode (ask for securitycode) on :
As you can see it wil not show the picture with the "sikkerhedskode" in :
So im not able to download anything.
I have been looking in the :
folder and the files which should be used to make the picture is made here, so that is not the problem.
I don't know how to solve this problem, does anyone got the same problem ?
which is located under pnTemp and there
Show your support for Zikula! Sign up at Github account and watch the Core project!
- bartl responded to »Repositioning Zikula?« 20. Jul
- AllKnightAccess created topic »Commands for Third-Party Modules via CLI« 18. Jul
- bronto responded to »Multiple installations of Zikula on a single Domain« 18. Jul
- craigh responded to »PostCalendar : Calendar Block : Date issue« 16. Jul
- slartibardfast responded to »PostCalendar : Event details pop-up off : unauthorized viewtype« 16. Jul
- cmf responded to »Zikula 1.4 module Twig templates« 15. Jul
- MarcPare responded to »Embeded mp3 player?« 13. Jul
"sikkerhedskode" is the alternative text of the capcha image.
the captcha image in my case (pnTemp/downloads_cache/cap_10bfd3b4a259093aa11a9c9d844763d4.jpg)
is not accesible.
I guess you should put an .htaccess to allow jpg to be accessible, because the .htaccess of the pnTemp folder deny the access globally.
So, try with a specific pnTemp/downloads_cache/ .htaccess with this content:
CodeSetEnvIf Request_URI "\.jpg$" object_is_jpg=jpg
Deny from all
Allow from env=object_is_jpg
- Mateo T. -
Mis principios... son mis fines