Fresh installation Log-in issues

Hello I'm wondering if somebody can help me out.
I'm trying to install zikula thru the cpanel/fantastico
But when I try to login "User log-in" it's always give me a warning "Sorry! Unrecognised user name or password. Please try again."

When I try to access to admin.php it's always a redirect me to index.php.

I've tried to reinstall the software several times in different directorys with different Logins but always happen in the same: "Unrecognised user name or password"

Please help me!
I feel like issue supposed to be very simple.

Here's the link: http://artpapa.com/zikula/
Remove the outdated Zikula version installed by Fantastico. Instead download and install the latest version from us at http://zikula.org/infopages/CMS/Download.1
Greetings,
Chris

--
an operating system must operate
development is life
my repo
Actually it's not outdated Zikula version , Fantastico Offering Version (1.2.8)
Check with your hosting company as most will install as a service for free.
You guys state that Bluehost is a known host that can handle Zikula yet when I try to install it tells me they are not updated to the latest PHP version? Think maybe you should remove them from your hosting list?
Maybe you guy simply tell them - not us?
Greetings,
Chris

--
development is life
my repo
It seems that the people that is responsible for making the suggested hosting sites list here on Zikula has the responsibility to inform their users there is a possibility that one or more of the suggested hosting sites may not be PHP compliant with Zikula 1.3.x. The information is misleading and needs to be clarified to protect the users here on Zikula, especially now the Zikula 1.3.x specifically requires PHP 5.3.x

I guess a simple addition to each entry for each hosting site in the list could state they are Zikula 1.2.x Compatible, Zikula 1.3.x compatible, or both.

Edited by mesteele101 on Dec 11, 2011 - 11:46 PM.
mesteele101, that would be Drak, and I am sure that he will pick up your good suggestion.
Greetings,
Chris

--
development is life
my repo