Show your support for Zikula! Sign up at Github account and watch the Core project!
- shaaz_khanz responded to »Linking a custom doctrine 2 based module with non-doctrine based module« 06. Mar
- espaan created topic »Creating Imagine plugin preset during installation of other module« 06. Mar
- MarcPare responded to »RSS Feed Broken« 05. Mar
- krator responded to »MOST table prefix« 04. Mar
- krator responded to »sitemap for zikula 1.3« 25. Feb
- shoshia responded to »CodeCogs and CKEditor« 24. Feb
- shoshia responded to »zikula 1.3.7 and Pages-master« 24. Feb
Articles: Zikula 1.2.5 Released
Zikula Core 1.2.5 (build 230) is available for general release from today. In keeping with our promise to produce a maintenance release 3 to 4 times per year, this release resolves around 30 issues including one potential security flaw surrounding the Users module (thanks to YEHG for reporting). You are recommended to upgrade to Zikula Core 1.2.5 as soon as possible. Please download the latest version from http://zikula.org/infopages/CMS/Download.1.
Bug fix highlights
- Fixed file type shorturls not working - issue #2520.
- Fixed special characters not replaced in permalink replacements - issue #2580, #2651, #1924 and #2101.
- Fixed potential XSS in Users module.
- Password reset email contains broken link when requested through SSL (issue #2506).
- Regression - Login function bug for users with special characters since 1.2.x (issue #2273).
- Problem when editing category registries (issue #2508).
- Fixed issue with pager calculations (issue #1845).
- Fixed issues with ImageViewer where JS only works once, improved layout and zoom effect (issue #2681).
Full details are available in the changelog.
Those requiring the patch release, may find it here.
Many thanks to the Zikula Core Development Team and the users who reported these issues.