Show your support for Zikula! Sign up at Github account and watch the Core project!
- craigh responded to »Convert modules to 'Gettext'« 11:05 AM
- slartibardfast responded to »Zikula: Not Ready for Prime Time?« 09:42 AM
- krator responded to »Multiple Errors Migrating Dizkus 3,1 to Dizkus 3.2« 18. Jun
- trichers created topic »Mobile Theme html5 and link with tel:« 18. Jun
- incasas responded to »Migrating Postcalendar 6.2 to Postcalendar 8.0« 17. Jun
- krator responded to »Error converting RATINGS and WEBLINKS« 16. Jun
Wiki » Documentation Home
This Wiki is available for all Zikula users to read and to contribute to. We hope that the Zikula documentation Wiki will grow over time and evolve with the project. Documentation is vitally important to the project. With this in mind, there are some rules for contributing to the Wiki that you need to read before contributing.
Adding to the documentation Wiki is the best way to give back to the project. Contributions are welcomed from users of all abilities. The documentation has to cater to both new and experienced users. A few hours of your time here could save literally thousands of hours for other people, thanks to the large user base that Zikula has.
- Visit the Webmaster Documentation (for website administrators)
- Visit the Developer Documentation
- Visit the *.Zikula.org Website Documentation
- Visit the KnowledgeBase
The Zikula Wiki is licensed under the GNU Free Documentation License∞:
Permission is granted to copy, distribute and/or modify this documentation under the terms of the GNU Free Documentation License, Version 1.2 or any later version published by the Free Software Foundation; with no Invariant Sections, with no Front-Cover Texts, and with no Back-Cover Texts.
If you contribute material to the Zikula Wiki, you thereby license it to the public under the GFDL (with no invariant sections, front-cover texts, or back-cover texts). In order to contribute, you therefore must be in a position to grant this license, which means that either
- you own the copyright to the material (because you produced it yourself, for instance), or
- you acquired the material from a source that allows the licensing under GFDL (for instance, because the material is in the public domain or is itself published under GFDL).
In the first case, you retain copyright to your materials. You can later republish and relicense them in any manner you like. However, you can never retract the GFDL license for the versions you placed here: that material will remain under GFDL forever.
In the second case, if you incorporate external GFDL materials, as a requirement of the GFDL, you need to acknowledge the authorship and provide a link back to the location of the original copy on the Internet.
Please remember the above constraints: once you have contributed to the Zikula Documentation Wiki, you cannot oblige a removal of what you have written.
If you have any questions, please use the contact form on the left to contact the Zikula Documentation Team.
From a general viewpoint, the Zikula Documentation Team has defined an overall structure for the documentation on the site and it should not be modified without prior discussion and agreement. We invite you to add new pages and edit existing articles, but ask you to ensure compliance with the current structure of the site. It's important not to create 'orphaned pages': every page you create must be linked within the existing structure.
Useful pages: FormattingRules, WikiHelp, RecentChanges, RecentlyCommented, OrphanedPages?, WantedPages, TextSearch, SandBox?.