Show your support for Zikula! Sign up at Github account and watch the Core project!
- eledril responded to »*Updated* Links for Categories in Content« 05:20 AM
- eledril responded to »*RESOLVED* Inserting Ads Into News Categories Pages« 09. Mar
- emathieu responded to »upgrading Pagesetter to PageMaster« 09. Mar
- shaaz_khanz responded to »Linking a custom doctrine 2 based module with non-doctrine based module« 06. Mar
- espaan created topic »Creating Imagine plugin preset during installation of other module« 06. Mar
- MarcPare responded to »RSS Feed Broken« 05. Mar
- krator responded to »MOST table prefix« 04. Mar
Wiki » UserDocs
This category stores all of the Zikula project's documentation for webmasters. The documentation is under development, and we invite you to help us improve it by adding updates, and by making contributions and changes.
- Background on Open Source?
- Zikula's History
- Downloading Zikula
- Using the Wizard to create and download a distribution
- Getting Support and Help
- System Requirements/Software Recommendations
- Installation Procedure
- Upgrading Zikula
- Applying Zikula Patches
- Migrating to Zikula from PostNuke .764
- Converting to Zikula?
- Solutions to Common Installation problems
- Platform-specific Installation Notes, Known Issues, and Tips
- The Basics - Exploring the Admin Menu
- The Basics - Start Pages
- The Basics - Modules
- The Basics - Themes
- The Basics - Blocks
- The Basics - Main Menu
- The Basics - Adding Site Navigation (Menus)
- The Basics - Adding Content
- Installing Extensions
- Backing Up
- Stopping Spam
- Hacks: Branding the Login & Logout Screens
- Hacks: Creating a CSS based login hover box
- Blocks Administration
- Groups Administration
- Mailer Administration
- Modules Administration
- User Administration
- Where can I find Zikula Themes
- Introduction to Xanthia?
- Installing a Theme
- Using the Blocks and Xanthia Modules Together?
- Page Specific Templates?
- Page Specific Blocks?
- Working With Files
- Template Editing and Displays
- Caching and Compiling
- ShortURLs and Search Engine Optimization
- Improving Security
- Enhancing Performance
- Search Engine Optimization
- html and other code from being processed?
- How to log users to Apache weblogs
We host documentation for all sorts of modules here, both 'core' (developed by the Zikula Development Team) and third party. If you'd like to add documentation for your module here, simply create a new page linked from this one - edit this page, add a link using the syntax above, then click the question mark which appears next to the link.
System modules are modules that come with the core Zikula distribution and are, mostly, required for the basic operation of the package
Value Addon modules enhance the basic functionality of Zikula providing a range of functions from content modules like News and Downloads to utility functions like bbcode and smilies.